Sunday, August 22
Time: 39:48
Distance: 4mi
Weather: Treadmill
Just couldn't face the weather today. Plus I was still in recovery for lack of sleep and jetlag, so woke up too late and it was just so hot. Did 4 on the treadmill and felt better that I at least got 13 miles in this WEEKEND, even though I blew it yesterday.
Wednesday, August 25
Time: about 32 mins
Distance: about 3.25
Weather: Treadmill
Having a hard time getting out there early this week. Danny's in Miami and I am responsible for Davis and daycare and morning stuff. So, ran today during lunch. It was hard! I'm just so ingrained to run in the early morning. My body is NOT HAPPY when I ask it to do that kind of work after about 10am.
Thursday, August 26
Time: 49:13
Distance: 5mi
Weather: Treadmill
Was really expecting to run outside today, but I have davis again and the wheels on his jogging stroller are deflated. Not happy about this. So had to go to gym and put him in playroom and run the treadmill instead. Felt AWESOME today!!! Hardly breathing heavy, which is such a drastic change from yesterday. Plus my legs weren't sore at all. And the last three runs they have just been so crampy! Particularly my calves. I think because of this crazy steep hike Danny and I did last Wednesday in WA. So was grateful to have my legs and my breath back.
No comments:
Post a Comment