Monday:
Time: 30:58
Distance: ~3mi
Weather: HOT AND HUMID
Dripping sweat after running the Rosslyn hill this morning with Marisa. Took crystal lite in my water bottle and realized the fake sugar tastes completely disgusting warm. Need to remember that.
Tuesday:
Time: 1:00:39
Distance: Just under 6mi
Weather: Same as Monday, only a little warmer and muggier
Not a bad day today, but definitely feeling stiff and fatigue after completing 22 miles in 4 days. Glad training is going well, though, and feeling proud of myself for that. My toe/toenail is bruised. Hurts like a mother to put pressure from above on the toenail. Not sure how to proceed, but plan to take off until Saturday's half marathon to see if that will help. Also thinking maybe I need to go up a shoesize? can't believe I could be a 10.5 running shoe, but maybe Davis left a permanent mark on my feet. ha. Also checking with the facebook group to see what else I can blame it on, and what I can do to try and fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment