Last week recap:
Distance: 9 miles
Total distance to date: 74 miles
Last Saturday, I bruised my toe on my 12 miles. It was really starting to hurt after the run on Tuesday and i was starting to worry about it getting worse. I decided I would skip my third weekly run and wait for Saturday long run. Then things got completely crazy preparing for Washington trip and i knew i wouldn't have time for a 2 plus hour run before the plane. I decided I'd run on Sunday in Washington, but that turned out to be too lofty a goal. Our flight was delayed, and then we had a two hour drive to karl and hilary's. So i ended up being awake from 5am until 2:30am eastern time. Exhaustion. No run.
Today:
Time: 1:02:43
Distance: a bit over 6
Weather: cool, but super humid
So now i ended up taking five days off and ran 6 miles this morning. Great run, given I was completely recovered. It was quite humid, which is good... I won't get completely used to running in ideal conditions and then have to go back to the rainforest oven i live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment