Wednesday, August 18
Distance: 4mi
Time: 38:32
Weather: too cool, suffered when I got back, but it was awesome.
My second run in Washington was lovely! It was probably 55 degrees and kinda windy but not sunny and just perfect. Both of the runs I did in Washington, we also ended up hiking the same day for 2+ hours. I love active vacations.
Saturday, August 21
Distance: ~9mi
Time: 1:30
Weather: 76 degrees, HUMID. Horrible.
Today's run was just awful. Awful! I was supposed to run 13 but just knew there'd be no way. I was sweating through my clothes before I'd gone even a mile, and was panting like an 80 year old asthmatic and cramping by about 30 minutes in. It was just awful. But, every training season gives me one awful run. Today was it. I'll look forward to everything being uphill from here!
WEEKLY RECAP:
19 miles
Total so far: 91 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment