Saturday, August 28, 2010

Finally- a half marathon!

Time: 2:10:08
Distance: 13mi
Weather: at the start: 64 degrees, 72% humidity

Awesome run today! Started at around 6:15am, and was a bit freaked out being on the trail alone. Need to buy a small pocket knife for those mornings. Mine got taken at the airport when we flew to Washington. Anyway, Marisa met me around Mile 6.5 and we had a good go the last half.

Two things I'm worried about: 1) my feet!! My poor toes are getting obliterated by my shoes. Three weeks ago I bruised my right toe, and I'm wondering if my left got bruised today. Dear god do I need size 10.5 running shoes? THANKS, PREGNANCY! ;-(
2) My right knee hurts. Like to the point that I was not running properly for a while today. Had to walk for about a quarter mile, and was honestly limping. Knee was nearly giving out each step. Bad. Will ice today and take drugs. Very sad if I have a knee injury, but am going to ignore it for now.

Total mileage this week: 25 Miles
Total mileage so far: 116 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment